Full-Time • Timmins Region
J.L. Richards & Associates Limited (JLR) is a fully integrated, multidisciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm. We are 100% employee-owned. Our portfolio is broad, covering institutional, commercial, government, and industrial market sectors. Our firm has designed a wide variety of projects throughout Canada and around the world.
JLR’s Timmins office is seeking a candidate that is registered as an Architect with the Ontario Association of Architects. The successful candidate will be a team member responsible for development and production oversight of architectural projects. They will become involved in client development and promoting the firm to prospective clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing proposals and budget estimates;
- Developing articulate design narratives and project presentations in written form;
- Managing and working within multidisciplinary production teams in the delivery of construction documents; and
- Understanding applicable building codes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Licensed Architect in the province of Ontario;
- Minimum 5 years licensed work experience with a portfolio demonstrating built work with a significant authorship role;
- Involvement and network within the design community;
- Proficient with digital software in the process of design, including REVIT, AutoCad, Adobe Suite, Sketchup, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; and
- Bilingualism (English / French) would be considered an asset.
Application Instructions: Please submit a CV and cover letter outlining your skills, qualifications and the specific experiences that make you an ideal candidate for the position. Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org