Full-Time • Timmins Region
Workforce North is searching for qualified AZ Driver's for immediate work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT
- Operating a class AZ vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
- Delivering products such as Dry Lime, Slurry Lime, Scrap Metal
- Performing a proper pre and post trip inspection on all vehicles
- Lift up to 100lbs in a safe manner
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness
- Shift work
- Work overtime as needed
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to complete assigned work in the allotted time
- Any and all other duties as requested by Operations Manager
- Work in various locations
- A valid AZ Ontario License - driver abstract requested
- Clean Drivers abstract
- High school diploma
- Minimum 3 years driving experience
- Flexibility to work overtime before and after regular shift
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Demonstrated history of safe work practices
- Strong work ethics and dependable
- MUST be able to successfully pass all required training, background check, drug & alcohol testing.