Part-Time • Timmins Region
Growing Northern Ontario industrial cleaning company looking to add to its management and service teams. You will be part of the area's #1 service provider of hydro excavation, high pressure washing, industrial vacuuming, and more. You will work as part of the most supportive and dynamic team environments in Northern Ontario.
Applicants must possess strong skills, and/or serious interest in:
- Safety, Hazard Analysis and Hazard Control
- Leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service objectives
- Remote Camp Work Required (7-day rotations)
- Work in town (Based out of Timmins, ON)
Must be willing to work "Hands On" with Crew, and be able to work in physically demanding environments when required.
Company Issued Vehicle
Apply via Email with resume and cover letter to: email@example.com