General Roadwork Labour required for 3 weeks - $18.50/Hr.
Contract • Timmins Region
for energetic and athletic general labour for roadwork in Gogama for up to 12
hour days on municipal roads beginning September 12th for 2 to 3
weeks. Accommodations are available if you live further than an hour away.
It is important that you are a team player, a hard worker and have a “can do” attitude. You must also:
• Enjoy working outside and being hands on in a team environment
• Be able to work flexible hours as some days might end at 5pm and some at 7pm
• Be able to lift up to 30 kg
• Have a valid “G” Driver’s license with a clean (insurable) record
• Be somewhat mechanically inclined
Roadwork experience preferred but not necessary.
If you feel that you would be a good asset to our team, please respond with a resume or summary of your work experience. Make sure to include a contact phone number where you can be reached during the day.