Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
Contract • Timmins Region
Now Hiring - Surface and Underground HDEM's
Heavy-duty equipment mechanics required to perform some or all of the following duties:
- Check bulldozers, cranes, graders and other heavy mining equipment for proper performance and
inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults/malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of
- Adjust equipment and repair/replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand/power tools
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
- Service attachments and working tools such as harvesting and tillage equipment, blades, winches and
- Perform repair work on trucks, rock truck, scoops, trams and other pieces of UG heavy equipment
All high viz class 3 mining clothing either pants and shirt or coveralls. Steel toed or Metatarsal Boots, Work gloves, safety Glasses, hard hat with ear muffs.
- Surface and/Underground MTCU Common Core
- 1-5 years' experience in HDEM
- Red Seal or HDEM Certification is a definite asset
We thank all who apply and will be in contact with those that meets the requirements for the position.
Please contact Jamie or Francesca at 705.268.0808. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.