High Pressure Labourers
Full-Time • Timmins Region
· Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
· Perform labourer duties with high pressure equipment and vacuum trucks;
· Execute tasks with the assistance of hand tools;
· Assist with job site preparation;
· Assist with completion of all required paperwork;
· Perform basic repairs on equipment;
· Ensure cleanliness of equipment;
· Work as part of a team with Customers, Coworkers & Supervisors.
· Previous experience working with high pressure equipment and vacuum trucks preferred;
· Previous experience in an industrial setting desired;
· Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time;
· Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day;
· Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
Experience & Education:
· Clean driving abstract.
· Industry Experience.
· NORCAT, ZES, Confined Space (all assets)
· Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
· MUST be able to successfully pass all required training, background check, drug & alcohol testing.
Please submit a copy of your resume and current certifications to Angelina Rothery via email.
While we appreciate all resume submissions, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.