Casual • Timmins Region
Casual Position in Timmins
Autism Instructor Therapists provide intensive, individual community based services to children with autism by applying Intensive Behavioural Intervention (IBI) through the
Regional Autism Intervention Program.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or a related field (ABA, Sociology, etc.), Child and Youth Worker Diploma, Early Childhood Education Diploma, or Developmental Services Worker Diploma, Graduate Certificate in Autism and Behavioural Science, Behavioural Technology Diploma
• Knowledge and experience in the implementation of individual program plans utilizing Intensive Behavioural Intervention and/or Applied Behaviour Analysis
• Proficiency in working independently and within an inter-disciplinary team along with the ability and willingness to work flexible hours
• Experience working with children with autism is an asset
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
• Must have a valid driver’s license and use of your own vehicle
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: January 26, 2018
Quote Competition # 17-115
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.