Office Practice Clerk
Full-Time • Timmins Region
The Timmins Family Health Team\White Pine Family Health Network is seeking an individual to join our multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurse practitioners, allied health professionals and administrative staff. We are presently recruiting for the following position at the Administration Site. The Timmins Family Health Team offers a competitive salary, medical benefits package and HOOPP pension.
Office Practice Clerk - Permanent Full-time – 1.0 FTE
Reference # 1801
- Manage/Supervise clerical staff for the TFHT After Hour Clinic
- Scheduling Primary Care Providers for TFHT After Hour Clinics
- Coordinate physicians schedules
- Attending meetings and minute taking.
- New physician enrolment and registration with the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care and OHIP Summary Reports
- Maintain TFHT Website\Web based surveys
- Perform other assorted Clerical\Purchasing and Accounting duties.
- College Diploma in Office\Business Administration
- Proficiency in the use of computers, various software applications and website maintenance
- Experience with general bookkeeping, accounts payable\receivable and payroll an asset
- 3 to 5 years work experience preferably in a health care setting
- Experience with scheduling, purchasing and other clerical duties
- Knowledge and skills in use of an Electronic Medical Record an asset
- Fluency in both official languages an asset
- Current Driver’s License
Closing date is Monday, January 22nd, 2018 at 5:00 pm
The Timmins Family Health Team is an equal opportunity employer. Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume to Human Resources.
By Mail - Timmins Family Health Team
123 Third Ave., Suite 300
Timmins, ON P4N 1C6
By Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax - 705-267-1796
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and will contact only those selected for an interview.