Patient Watch/Snow Removal
Casual • Timmins Region
Timmins and District Hospital
Is currently accepting applications for casual
Patient Watch Attendants/Snow Removal
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a High School Diploma
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Must have physical ability to shovel snow
- Be flexible for shift work (evenings/weekends/days)
- Work with health care team to provide one to one observation of patients who require a safe environment
- Must be able to make immediate decisions, while maintaining composure, in emergency response situations with minimal supervision
- Bilingualism (French and English) would be considered an asset for all positions
- Position responsibilities to be discussed at interview.
Interested applicants must submit their résumé to: Department of Human Resources, Timmins and District Hospital, 700 Ross Avenue East, Timmins, Ontario, P4N 8P2. Telephone (705) 267-6371; Fax (705) 360-6008; Attention: Krista Dumouchel, email email@example.com .
Timmins and District Hospital will provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
EXEMPLARY CARE TO NORTHERNERS
WORKING TOGETHER WITH OUR PARTNERS TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF NORTHERNERS