Technical Customer Service Representative (English/Bilingual)
Full-Time • Timmins Region
HGS Canada is recruiting Full Time TechnicalCustomer Service Agents for our Timmins, Ontario site
Why join us?
* Full Time
*$ 13.25 Bilingual (also hiring English at $11.50)
* Inbound calls only (no cold calling)
* Rewards and recognition program
* Referral Incentives
* Advancement opportunities
* Comprehensive health and dental plan
* Fully paid training
* Car-pool options
* Fun and supportive work environment
HGS Canada is a people company that believes in empowering and nurturing your personal and professional development. We encourage our people to think outside the box to develop ideas in the interests of our clients and our business. In return for determination, hard work and enthusiasm, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, top quality training and a challenging but supportive work environment.
We are passionate about the development of our people. Our people are our biggest investment-they are the voice and heart of our business. We are committed to realizing their potential through a combination of training, education, and robust employment policies.
We encourage employees to take ownership, take pride in their achievements and celebrate small success. In this role you will be providing stellar customer service as you handle incoming inquiries in our contact center. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an empathetic and sympathetic approach while listening to customers, analyzing their needs and helping resolve their issues. If you are analytical, details oriented, and enjoy solving problems both imaginatively and resourcefully; consider a career with us today!
* Strong multitasking abilities
* Clear criminal record check required
* Punctual and committed to work schedules
* Customer service experience an asset
* High school diploma required
* Strong listening and communication skills, professional telephone manner
* Comfortable working in a measurable, target-driven environment
* Must have availability to work various shifts: days, evenings and weekends
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to find customer answers quickly while using multiple resources
* Ability to deal with customers professionally in a fast and ever changing environment
It’s easy to apply - create a profile and upload your resume at http://www.JoinHGS.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HGSCanadaInc