Community Treatment Order Coordinator
Contract • Timmins Region
POSITION SUMMARY:To coordinate community service plans for mental health patients/clients referred to the Community Treatment Orders Program.
- The coordination of Community Treatment Orders is consistent with the Mental Health Act of Ontario.
- The organization of discharge planning activities in collaboration with Physicians, the Commodity Treatment Order Case Manager, mental health team and community based services.
- the collection of data in relation to community treatment order clients and planning for future services and program needs.
- the provision of follow-up consultation to District re: community re-integration of mental health clients in collaboration with the Community Treatment Order Case Manager.
- The provision of individual and group interventions/programming to in-patient and/or outpatient mental health clients are required.
- Minimum B.S.W. degree from an accredited university; M.S.W. preferred.
- Must be a member of the Ontario College of Certified Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
- Must be eligible for membership with the Ontario Association of Social Workers.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in providing clinical assessments and interventions.
- Excellent problem solving and collaborative skills.
- Working knowledge of community resources and community development strategies.
- Must have own vehicle.
- Must have a minimum 6 months current mental health experience.
- Must have employment history that demonstrates regular attendance at work.
- Must possess the ability to provide effective services to clients/patients in both English and French. Individuals who do not meet the language requirements of this posting are invited to submit their resume for future consideration.
· Must have had at least two doses of the COVID vaccine.
Interested applicants must submit their résumé by Department of Human Resources, Timmins and District Hospital, 700 Ross Avenue East, Timmins, Ontario, P4N 8P2. Telephone (705) 267-6371; Fax (705) 360-6008; Attention: Kayla Kampman, email [email protected] .
Timmins and District Hospital will provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
TADH is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment supporting diversity in our work environment to provide quality care where all feel valued, respected, and supported. TADH is dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the communities in which we live, serve, and encourage Indigenous people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities to apply and self‑identify.
We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WORKING TOGETHER WITH OUR PARTNERS TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF NORTHERNERS